Monday, August 8, 2011

5 Things in Cádiz

   Cádiz was too much fun. Unfortunately, I have to head off to Barcelona soon to start school. With the end to my month long stay quickly approaching, I thought I'd make a list of the top 5 things to do here. In the future, I'll try and make lists like this for every city I go to. 

1. Jump off "La Puente Canal"
   - Make sure it's high tide, do a flip to impress the kids
2. Hang out at "La Caleta" beach (same beach from #1)
   - This is the same beach from Halle Berry's beach scene in Die Another Day.
3. Dance all night
   - Go to Imágina, one of the more popular clubs in Cádiz
4. Go eat tapas at a few restaurants, meet some locals.
   - People from Cádiz are known to be some of the friendliest people in western Europe due to Cádiz's history as a European welcoming point and famous port.
5. Watch a sunset from La Puente or La Punta. 
   
This picture doesn't do it justice. Got it from a google image search (http://www.travelpod.com/members/verow)

Word of the Day: Saltar - To jump
Salté de la puente cada día. I jumped off the pier every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment